Temporary Store Associate (Aspen, CO) APPLY NOW
Brunch is a New York-based lifestyle brand specializing in comfort-driven footwear and an easy-going attitude. Designed for the in-between moments, Brunch delivers everyday luxury with a nostalgic spin on travel and leisure.
We are looking to hire a temporary Retail Store Associate for Brunch in Aspen, Colorado. Partial or whole availability from December 11 to February 28.
We are looking for someone who can align with our brand and can be a representation of what we stand for. This store associate would be responsible for ensuring superior service to all customers, high-standard store operation is maintained and store goals are maximized. This position requires regular exercise of independent judgment and day-to-day decision making to ensure company policies are maintained in a consistent manner.
What exciting things you will work on:
- Establish a constant focus on the brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the brand across the store team.
- Welcome and connect with every customer by greeting, answering questions, directing customers to merchandise, and recommending styles to fit their personal needs.
- Develop and nurture relationships with repeat customers, frequently engaging them pre and post visits (communication on promotional events, follow-up on purchases, just checking in!).
- Monitor customer feedback, working with your store’s leadership team, to share information with key stakeholders accordingly.
- Maintain store aesthetics by making sure product presentation is upheld; edging, making sure tags are tucked in, arranged by size, uniform in color, and that the garments are folded and hung properly.
- Keeping up the store appearance by cleaning displays, wiping down mirrors, dusting, and maintaining organization.
- Understand merchandising, product placement, product care and provide our customers with a friendly and seamless shopping experience.
- Receiving, returning and transferring shipments, including online fulfillment and store-to-store transfers.
- Work closely with the store manager to ensure constant communication amongst the team, and all operations are running in a smooth manner.
- Desire to make the store your own: you will have a direct impact on the store’s success.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems when they arise.
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally, patiently and effectively with customers and team members.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Free Brunch upon start date
- Discount to all stocked Brunch products
- Performance-based bonus
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment