Temporary Store Associate (New York, NY) APPLY NOW
Brunch is a New York-based lifestyle brand specializing in comfort-driven footwear and an easy-going attitude. Designed for the in-between moments, Brunch delivers everyday luxury with a nostalgic spin on travel and leisure.
We are looking to hire a temporary Retail Store Associate for Brunch in New York City. We are looking for someone who can align with our brand and can be a representation of what we stand for. This store associate would be responsible for ensuring superior service to all customers, high-standard store operation is maintained and store goals are maximized.
What exciting things you will work on:
- Establish a constant focus on the brand, continually driving engagement, knowledge and passion for the brand across the store team.
- Make a continued effort to drive traffic to the store, by connecting with local community members, selling the brand and proposing new structures to the flow of the space.
- Work with the internal team to brainstorm new potential marketing activations and create social media content that would promote the shop.
- Welcome and connect with every customer by greeting, answering questions, directing customers to merchandise, and recommending styles to fit their personal needs.
- Develop and nurture relationships with repeat customers, frequently engaging them pre and post visits (communication on promotional events, follow-up on purchases, just checking in!).
- Monitor customer feedback, working with your store’s leadership team, to share information with key stakeholders accordingly.
- Maintain store aesthetics by making sure product presentation is upheld; edging, making sure tags are tucked in, arranged by size, uniform in color, and that the garments are folded and hung properly.
- Keeping up the store appearance by cleaning displays, wiping down mirrors, dusting, and maintaining organization.
- Understand merchandising, product placement, product care and provide our customers with a friendly and seamless shopping experience.
- Receiving, returning and transferring shipments, including online fulfillment and store-to-store transfers.
- Work closely with the HQ team to ensure constant communication amongst the team, and all operations are running in a smooth manner.
- Desire to make the store your own: you will have a direct impact on the store’s success.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems when they arise.
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally, patiently and effectively with customers and team members.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Free Brunch upon start date
- Discount to all stocked Brunch products
- Performance-based bonus
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
|||New York, NY|||||||||jfxSG0tMIXbGaGtc|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||