Operations Intern APPLY NOW
At Brunch, we are building a community around a lifestyle of leisure and relaxation; Like those Sundays when you walk down the street to your favorite brunch spot to be stress-free with your favorite friends. Through meaningful campaigns, amazing stories, high-quality content and offline events, we have brought our customers a product that is cozy, convenient and that brings the carefree mindset we wish we were always in.
We are seeking a Customer Service + Operations intern to support the team in daily CX and operational activities, and long-term strategic planning. We are looking for a motivated individual eager to gain firsthand experience in a fast-paced and growth-focused start-up environment.
- Support day to day operations in product, stock, receiving, 3PL and carrier management
- Support Founder and VP Merchandising on tracking incoming inventory, ensuring any changes to the ETA are communicated accordingly
- Follow up with 3PL on delivery of goods, ensuring they submit inventory counts in a timely fashion
- Support team in keeping Shopify up to date with new products, collections and content (PDP shots)
- Assist in CX support, answering customer emails and fielding questions or concerns to the team for timely follow-up
- Manage backorders and returns processing alongside 3rd party fulfillment center
- Support Head of Operations and CEO in long-term strategic planning such as researching and on-boarding new technology systems and offering suggestions for best-in-class work flow processes
- Student studying for bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Interest in retail operations and customer service
- Strong communication skills that can be transferred when speaking directly to Brunch customers or with the Brunch founders and leadership team
- Exceptionally organized. Able to multitask and prioritize, highly detail-oriented with exceptional follow-through
- Must have exceptional computer skills (MS Office, Excel)
- Collaborator who values integrity, innovation, respect and excellence.
|||New York, NY|||Operations||||||3-~6OLgeeRyXT.oY|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false